- On Afro
- hydrates and maintains the soft texture.
- Maintains shine.
- Improves hair volume.
How to use:
Spray evenly on hair and scalp. It is good for detangling Afro weaves without making them greasy and to keep them shiny.
Frequency of use
Use when necessary to moisturize hair and revive the coils.
- On Braids
- It will keep your scalp free from dandruff flakes.
- Keeps your braids shiny and hydrated.
- It will keep your braids tangle-free.
- Best for protective styles and weaves.
- Prevents dry, flaky scalp when in protective styles.
- Increase hair volume.
- Makes the process of removing your braids easy and reduces hair loss.
With regular use, you will also notice hair thickness when you remove your braids.
Suitable for: Moisturizing hair while braided.
How to use:
Spray evenly on your braids, scalp and fiber.
Frequency of use:
4-6 days a week
Aqua (water), Glycerine (Vegetable), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Polysorbate 20, Panthanol, Aloe Ferox Extract, Citric Acid, Adansonia Digita (Baobab) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis, (Rosemary) Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol and ethylglycerine, Fragrance, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool.