You need 3 products.
- 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner
Benefits of a quick wash & go combo
- Gives long-lasting softness (especially when you apply 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner on naturally air-dried hair instead of wet hair.)
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Strengthens hair.
- Provides Instant curl definition.
- Helps with transitioning.
- Makes for easy finger detangling (especially when you apply 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner on naturally air-dried hair instead of wet hair.)
- Gentle weekly wash.
- Hydration, moisturising and length retention.
The hydration spray is used to revive softness and shine during the course of the week and for touch-ups.
Apply co-wash on damp hair and massage for at least 5 minutes.
Rinse it off with warm water and pat dry it with a microfibre towel or air dry it. Natural air drying is necessary when you have low porosity hair to enhance penetration without dilution of wet hair.
Apply 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner in sections while finger detangling and give it a two strand twists to lock in the moisture.
You may untwist it after a minute and style as desired or leave it overnight.
Repeat the 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner application the next day to ensure that the moisture and softness last for the next 3-7 days.
NB: MIDWEEK STYLING WILL TAKE LESS THAN 5 MINUTES BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED FOR TWIST OUTS.
NB: WET HAIR TENDS TO DILUTE THE PRODUCT (6 IN 1 LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER). THEREFORE, ITS’ BETTER WHEN USED ON DRY HAIR.
Use the hydrating spray after 3 days and, when necessary, going forward to revive hair moisture and additional shine.
Softness and shine that lasts for the entire week.
Frequency of use:
Number of products
2 to 3